What do you feed your Cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yelloweyedcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There's a Raw Feeding Resource Thread stickied at the top. Why don't you post in the Raw Feeding forum, telling the regulars there that you're an absolute beginner and need some general information and a guide to starting?
Yeah, I was going to but then I didn't want to create a thread if there have been dozens that have already been done before but then I suppose a forum wouldn't thrive without that happening a lot.

Thanks jcat.

susansings

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
For the last 3 months, I have been feeding my 3 youngsters Blue Buffalo wet twice a day and weaning them off all dry.  They are down to just 1/2 cup dry for the day and 1/2 cup for the night.  They are sharing a 6 oz can of wet morning and night.  My problem:  they have the biggest, stinkiest poops I've ever seen.  These things are HUGE!  And, stink bad enough to wake me up at night.  I thought super premium food was supposed to achieve the opposite?!?  In contrast, my picky elder will only eat Fancy Feast Classic Fish and has tiny poops that have no smell at all.  What's up with that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yelloweyedcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't know what advice to give with that as my girls poops are okay. Have you tried different litter? I was told certain ones are great for masking smell.