What Do You Enjoy Doing Poorly?

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I enjoy doing poorly...

Gardening. I love digging in the dirt, getting nasty stuff all over me, seeing all the worms & bugs, getting all nice & disgusting. I brag a lot about my Brown Thumb. I like watering the dying plants that I just put into the earth and standing there wondering why I'm so bad at it but like doing it?

According to my daughter, Singing. I love to sing, do it all the time. She tells me I totally suck at it but I don't care. I belt out the weirdest tunes just because I like to express myself that way, no matter how it sounds.

And just to really shake things up, I like to sing while I garden!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I enjoy bowling, but I am the worst player in the world... I think I broke 100 once or twice!!!! mostly I get about 70. And I really do try. And believe it or not, I don;t get a lot of gutter balls, just don't knock down many pins!!!!
I am also a bad bowler but it is fun. Another "sport" to be added to the list Mini Golf. I like playing pool but am again bad at it as well as darts. Pretty much anything were I have to aim at some target or another it pretty fun but I can't aim to save my life.

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Denise!
What on earth were you playing that frustrated you so much?
LOL Ryan, Prince of Persia (on easy mode no less) actually, ever since that last time I beat the box up, it's been a relatively easy game.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

LOL Ryan, Prince of Persia (on easy mode no less) actually, ever since that last time I beat the box up, it's been a relatively easy game.
Cool.
I still need to try that game. I'm a big fan of the original.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

Well at least you can manage to hit the ball
I do golfing less than poorly and do not enjoy it at all
Even thinking about it frustrates me!
I know what you mean. Golf makes me wanna kill!

Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

What I enjoy doing poorly...

Gardening. I love digging in the dirt, getting nasty stuff all over me, seeing all the worms & bugs, getting all nice & disgusting. I brag a lot about my Brown Thumb. I like watering the dying plants that I just put into the earth and standing there wondering why I'm so bad at it but like doing it?

According to my daughter, Singing. I love to sing, do it all the time. She tells me I totally suck at it but I don't care. I belt out the weirdest tunes just because I like to express myself that way, no matter how it sounds.

And just to really shake things up, I like to sing while I garden!

-your brown thumb?
That's funny, but it could be interpreted a few different ways!
Originally Posted by GrayKittenLove

I am also a bad bowler but it is fun. Another "sport" to be added to the list Mini Golf. I like playing pool but am again bad at it as well as darts. Pretty much anything were I have to aim at some target or another it pretty fun but I can't aim to save my life.
Don't ever try real golf! It's frustrationfromhell.com!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But since I never expect to be good at golf, if I hit even a halfway decent shot, I am overjoyed!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

But since I never expect to be good at golf, if I hit even a halfway decent shot, I am overjoyed!
That attitude would have got me farther with golf!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I enjoy singing badly. I do it at home, in my car, at work, even at the grocery store (I sing along with the piped-in muzak). I also enjoy writing fiction badly. I have a short story I've been working on for about a year now and maybe in a year or two I'll show it to someone else

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really LOVE to sing! But I must face facts - I suck. So I do it when there is no one around and when I am driving down the road alone. I just hope nobody ever sticks a tape recorder in the car. I think I do sound better in the car though than anywhere else - really

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by georgiagirl8

I really LOVE to sing! But I must face facts - I suck. So I do it when there is no one around and when I am driving down the road alone. I just hope nobody ever sticks a tape recorder in the car. I think I do sound better in the car though than anywhere else - really
You and I alike!