What do you do when you get up ?

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The first thing I do when I wake up is say to myself, "I don't feel like it". Then I realize I have no choice (Monday-Friday) and roll over...snuggle Mike a little, snuggle Jedi a little and then stumble into the kitchen to start the brew.

Jedi will usually follow me in after a minute or two and so then he gets his food and water. Then I head off to the shower.

After 15 minutes of soaking my head...I get out, grab a cup of java and go into the bedroom and wake up my honey. Then it's the ritual of getting ready for work. BLAH!

Once I am ready...I play with Jedi for 10-15 minutes...chat with Mike while we drink a cup of coffee...and then off to hell, er, um, I mean work.

Then spend 8 hours cursing and looking at the clock......

7cozycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
first go potty, then make coffee. while coffee's a brewing clean out the litter box. make sure cats food bowl is full. which i usually refill befor i go to bed. get my coffee and go to computer. enjoy about 30 minutes of computer time then get daughter up and ready for school. this is soon to change though. i'm gonna look for a job for extra cash. just something part time.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's time to wake up when Ferdy (who usually sleeps on the sofa in our bedroom) notices Ken has got up and schlepps over onto the bed. He then HAS to lie on my chest with his face in my face. Hmm kitty-morning-breath - lovely

Then Balie will sit by the bed and wail his head off. Ferdy will jump off the bed at that point and Balie will jump on for purrings and snuggles (he is the cuddliest of my cats).

I then get up, go down to the bathroom, at which point I'm met by Fifi on the stairs. She will wiggle and squeek and follow me into the bathroom. She MUST sit on my lap when I'm having a pee (sorry).

Then it's down into the kitchen in the basement for the feeding frenzy. Oh, and the litter tray frenzy. They obviously save it all up during the night (ahh. Must be scared to go downstairs on their own), they literally fight each other to get into the 2 litter trays, which are big and can easily hold all 3 cats.

Then the food bowls go down (Balie has to have his on the table - AND won't eat out of the bowl, but I have to put the biscuits by the side of the bolw for him. Peace at last!

nenners

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
First thing, as soon as I roll out of bed,.
is to gather enough energy to make it down stairs and iron clothes for my boyfriend. :goodbad: I work 12 hrs a day five days a week, other wise I'd do it at night!I'd rather spend time at night playing with my girls.
On my way to the basement, I talk to and pet each cat on the way down the stairs. After I've finished everyone else's needs, I have just enough time to get myself together and run out the door to warm up the car. We have to be at work at 7 A.M.!
I never even get to see the bathroom!
We live with a roommate who works at the same place. He wakes up early and gets to the bathroom first. He takes a 1/2 hr shower. When he's done my boyfriend (Shawn)gets up and takes his shower.Shawn is one of those guys who has to pick at every little hair to make sure it's in place. He has really long hair that he has to tie back. It would be better if they took thier showers at night but they won't
That's not the crazy part thought! As soon as I get to work, my boss starts on me and whines and I have to go buy coffee for him (he takes 12 packets of sugar and 2 french vanilla creamers) and get a Mountain Dew for Shawn. Then I have to feed my bosses cat. Everyone wants something form me as soon as I get there!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My morning routine is just that....routine.

I start the morning off by giving hubby a little elbow jab. He lets the alarm go off at least 3 times before finally turning it off!
Drives me crazy!!! Then, it's off to the bathroom for a pee and to splash a little water on my face. Then, and only then do I wake up. I stumble to the kitchen (hey...isn't that a song???) and trip over Whiskers most of the way. Feed her and give her a treat. Then it's time to tackle the lunches. Hubby is the first one out the door (around 6:30am). I wake the kids up at around 6:45am. Get them their breakfast, I jump in the shower. Get the boys dressed and ready for school. Iron whatever I need ironed (unless I was wise enough to prepare my clothes the night before). Get dressed, kiss the boys good-bye, watch them leave for school and then I'm off to work...where I take a nap (kidding!
)

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Usually I hack up a fur ball. My cat has got so much fur it's everywhere. After all night of breathing that fur it's a full blown attack by morning.

I shaved him bald back in May but it's all back now and looks like double the fur now.

But I still love the lil monster.:tounge2:

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, when I finally wake up late in the afternoon (I work nights) I usually have one cat on my feet and one cat curled beside my belly. I'll grab the one that's closest and kiss and hug until she gets sick of me and runs away, then I grab the other one and hug and kiss and blow kisses on his tummy until he's purring like mad and I fall back asleep. Later, I then push him aside and trip over them both all the way to the dish where I feed them. Then go back to bed.:tounge2: