what do you do when you first get up in the morning

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

Hit snooze like 4 times. By this time Zoey knows I am supposed to get up and she will come and sit right by my face and stare at me purring
lol. As soon as I get up to go shower she runs with me to the bathroom. Then I fix both cats their breakfast (even before I get my coffee
) get my coffee, check the computer really quick, clean the litterbox (though they rarely use it in the middle of the night ) kiss them and I'm off to work!
This is prettymuch our scenario, too.
Can I borrow it?
Sasha will sit and leer at me until I get up. Ditto everything but the coffee!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed the cats first, they will not allow it any other way. Then I make coffee, and go to the computer if I have time. I usually get up about 3 hours before I have to go anywhere, so I can have some time to read TCS, have breakfast and drink my coffee before I have to get dressed. I hate to rush in the mornings, and would rather go to bed early so I can have my morning time.

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I get up, put on my jammies (I sleep in a camisole), go to the bathroom, go downstairs and turn the laptop on, get breakfast, check e-mail, then the cat site.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I get up, trying very hard not to wake up Michael. Navigate through the mass of kitties converging at my feet meowing for food. Find my grubbies in the dark, put them on, struggle with my big ol rubber boots. Then I go outside, slosh through all the rain puddles, say hello to Cleo and Bailey who come running out of the barn to greet me. Squeeze myself through the wooden fence rails, and try not to let the mudsuckers take my boots off as I open the horses' stall door and release them to the day. Then I muck out both stalls, put down more stall dry and more bedding, fill the water trough, give them grain and hay. By this time it is about 7:00a.m. and when I go into the house finally after filling the feral feeders, my sweet husband has run down to the Buzz'd and got me a high octane espresso to help jump start my day. I take one sip, then go and feed the inside cats, release Prowler and Gyspy into the main house, scoop litterpans. Take a shower, come out and make us breakfast then sit down here to either do a writing assignment or catch Anne. Then I come here and see what everyone has been up to-

Good morning all-