What do you do when you can't sleep??

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I never really have that problem. I love my sleep and in fact, I probably sleep far too much. If I couldn't however, I would come on here

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually, I don't usually have trouble sleeping. But every so often I'll have a few nights where I'll sleep until about 4 am and then stay very near the surface until it's time to get up. The best thing in that situation, I find, is just not to fight it -- relax and not obsess about sleeping, and at least I manage to continue resting. After two or three nights, whatever was causing it generally passes, and I'm back to sleeping through, interrupted only briefly by Mother Nature's summonses

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I can`t sleep i get up and either clean somethin gin the house or do something craft....sometimes I read or get on the puter.....once in awhile I will turn on the TV.
Linda

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oo! I have the same problem! Oo ever sence I was, like, 5 or something and I stayed up all night watching cartoons, i've never slept properly. lol. Seiriously, though, there are soe points whee I dont' sleep to 7 AM. and sometimes i dont' sleep till six pm on the weekends. Oo''. Worst thing is, I'm a rock when I fall asleep. ^^ I'm like my dad, When i fall asleep I become a rock. A bomb could go off and I probubyl wouldn't wake. I could get on a good sleeping sceduel for like two days then it's bakc to going night night at 3 AM. it's a good thing I'm home schooled, ha. really, when I really wanna get to sleep I'll read a book, play my game boy advance/gamecube, or force myself to sleep if I get drastic. But, seriosly, there are time's when I dont' sleep for 24 houres. like now. it's 7:07 AM and I'm still up, waiting for my rp friends to egt on and doing stuff like drawling on my paint program and writeing in my million storys. ^^''

Mega innsomniact,
KCL

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I can't sleep it's because something is on my mind, so I write about it. Writing helps me figure things out, so I usually figure it out and feel like I can sleep afterwards. If not, I just stay up until I'm exhausted enough to pass out. I get online until then.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's funny you ask.. I have a shirt that says "when I can't sleep, I count the number of buckles on my straightjacket"

If I can't sleep I usually lay there and watch TV or I am on here