What do you do when there is no TCS?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have been fairly productive while the forum is undergoing maintenance. I have been cleaning the house, doing laundry, making more signatures, paying bills, catching up on mail, and spending some time with Abby.

System downtime isn't always bad

What have you been doing with your extra time?

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Productive? Me? Pfft yah right

Well I have been making siggys....But mostly I've been going on other pet forums and desperately trying to find on google a really big fun friendly cat forum like TCS
I know, The Cat Site's the only one like that and I can hardly come on lately!

I know admins are really trying hard to fix it though and I applaud them for that thanks everyone

I love this place

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ive been too busy in the last few days, but i do get annoyed when i have free time that tcs ISNT WORKING!!!!!!!!
i have to check my updates with kaylee and teufel, ive saved all pictures

I feel sorry for the moderators
who have to work so hard to get the site going *hugs them all*

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

I've been going on other pet forums and desperately trying to find on google a really big fun friendly cat forum like TCS
You know, I tried that too, and all I found was rude people with snotty attitudes (just from reading a couple of posts). This site is the best!

In answer to the question... what have I been doing? Going nuts! LOL

Yesterday I thought "what did I do before I found TCS?" Strange that it is so addicting.

I would say I've been getting more done at work, but right now we are SO SLOW due to the weather here, there isn't anything to do.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
PANIC!

No, I cleaned the haybarn, cleaned the tack room, did the laundry, cleaned the house. Wrote some letters- really wrote them in long hand! And received my latest products to review http://www.sturdiproducts.com/home.php?cat=249

They are awesome! My cats are all over them- the car-go- the Show-Shelter Pop-Up- portable litterpan and large sturdi carrying bag-

Plus I stay by the computer to keep up with what's going on with recovery-

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been getting work done AT WORK!
Who knew that was supposed to happen!?

I've been sad too - I've missed everyone & their kitties!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was actually a good time for me..I haven't been going through TCS withdrawl too badly...I've been so super busy!. I've been going into sensory overload!!!, I went to a mall today!
got myself a new pair of pants and a couple of tank tops and a new sweater...(I love shopping)
Tomorrow I am going to the gown shop to try on a bunch of dresses including the one I have posted pics of in the "Soon to be Wed" thread...I have every intention of choosing a dress tomorrow and I will be sure to post some pics!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I keep checking to see if the sites up. I have a bad cold so have been resting not doing much at all. And I also play cat tails the sim type cat breeding game.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I am so happy it's finally back up. I was sad. Even though it's slow, I can still get my "TCS fix"

Anyhow, No, I suppose I clean with no TCS. I also drank and cleaned. Which I still cant figure out is better or not.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sat in the corner, picking my nose and twiddling my thumbs!
No...not really...just kidding. I`ve been sewing baby clothes for my new great grandson, Skyler. I`m having a baby shower for him in March...so i`ve also been working on the decorations and planning for that too.
Linda

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've definitely been missing TCS, but I have been out more, which is probably "good" for me.
I've been out to see a couple of films in the past week, have been keeping up with household chores, bought some new plants, a covered litter container, and might be getting another kitty! Also been out to the gym a couple of times, and doctor appointments. Busy!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
got a new small job and read most of it s study stuff...

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we bought a new Fridge and Washer/Dryer so we have been
setting them up and caught up on laundry & house work

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I couldn't get TCS to do anything, I went to Dogster.com. I have a page for Peekaboo there. It's a nice forum, but it's just not the same as here. Otherwise, I just watched more TV. Plus my wife's been sick so I've done a little more around the house.