What do you do on Sundays?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually we make a good breakfast/lunch- and then lounge around, cleaning and what-not. Nothing too interesting!

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

During NFL season, Sundays consist of beer and football.

Sometimes it takes ALOT of beer to watch the Chiefs.

Sunday is also a good brunch day, and since we're both off we like to go shopping too.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't do much on Sundays if we are both off together. Usually just lounge around on the computers, watch TV, and not to much else, unless the cats are out of food, then it's our trip to Davenport to get food, litter and things like that for them, and we go to fish stores and stuff browsing all the fish and looking for things we could possibly buy in the future.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Start the day with a cup of coffee, read the paper if there's time, then do our weekly shopping at Wal-Mart. We go early (8 or 9), and there's not so many people there. My DH is manager of a grocery store, so even if he's off we go in & finish up some work, do mark-downs, whatever. By then it's lunch time (if I ask nicely DH will take me to a Chinese buffet). Then home to do laundry, work around the house, watch DH take a nap
, whatever needs to be done. Come summer, I'll be glued to the TV watching the Cubs.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Sunday's are usually me trying my hardest to get my week's worth of assignments done by midnight. I do most of my assignments ahead of time & either re-work parts of them to check for mistakes & the other assignments I do on Sundays. It's all part of my plan....