what do you do for a living?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband calls me "the pointy haired boss" (Dilbert fame).

I am a manager for people that do the strategic architecture of software at a telecommunications company. Basically we figure out what software the company needs to run their business.

As a path to retirement, I create dog and cat products out of fabric. The faster it grows, the quicker I can retire from corporate America.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Landscaping work summers only. I have cut way back on my clients this past summer and this summer coming up.I'm getting to old for it LOL its hard hot work.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Landscaping work summers only. I have cut way back on my clients this past summer and this summer coming up.I'm getting to old for it LOL its hard hot work.
That's what I said to old anymore for the physical labor, I think we could use Krazy Kat 2, Massage therapist...That would work

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
At the present, I'm on Program Staff at a YMCA Camp up here. I'm also getting my video production business up and running. This fall, I will continue classes on my way to earning a teaching degree in Elem. Education. I will also start a cat rescue when I purchase a house with some land in TN. (don't quote me on TN, it could change...)

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a full-time rosette maker - the only job which allows my creative juices to flow and let me look after my 76 yr old mom and 14 cats (of which 1 just clawed me...on the neck!)

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My real job is cat housekeeper and cat mummy but in order to earn some money to keep my 2 in the style to which they've become accustomed I work as a research officer for my local council.

sheffieldlass

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
9 while 5 i work as a PA/Administror/Receptionist for a architectual metal company that make handrails, balustrades & stairs. and 5.15 while 8.15 i work as a cleaner cleaning a GPs surgery.