What do you (dis)like about Facebook?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hate the games. And I don't like seeing drunk party pics, I feel like that's TMI and there are things you don't want the public to know you've done.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For keeping in touch with my cousins I loved it but then family drama got to be too much when my mom and aunt had a falling out. My aunt deleted me because of my mom, everytime my cousins and I talked my mom would be a jerk and it finally got to the point where I just deleted my account after giving my cousins my cell number to keep in touch. The other thing I didn't like was people from my past or bfs past friend requesting me, even though I never accepted them I still didn't want the request. You would think after over 3 yrs of not being in contact with those people they would take the hint to not bother me.

I also agree with the drunk pics that's just stupid. I was guilty of posting those but nothing extreme just those goofy happy drunk friend pics but some people have some crazy stuff on there and its unreal.

Another thing I thought of, when you have all your family and your dhs family as friends......why post a status that they all can see about how you are fighting or making snarky comments about your dh. Ugh that drives me nuts. I'm the only person in the family without a fb acct and I'm always telling them that if they would stay off it they would probably have less argueing and snippyness among each other.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by erikathesiamese

When you meet your friends, you dont have anything to talk about because everyone read the status in facebook. Makes life boring.
She is a beautiful Siamese.