TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I collect shot glasses and keychains from the places I've gone on vacation

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to collect things but have moves so many times that it seemes pointless to get too much "stuff" I do tend to find asian inspired things and add them to my household. Also I guess I collect antique jewlery things people don't have that make a statement

aries

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The dust bunnies that have been collecting under my bed have cross bred with the hairballs and a new collection has been spawned.

Seriously, I like to collect rocks. I was inspired to collect rocks on my walks by a little old hunch-backed woman that lived down the road when I was a child. She had jars upon jars of rocks that she collected on her walks over the years. She was so fascinating and sweet!

That will be me in a few years - little old hunch-backed woman that collects rocks, wears big funny hats, and has cats running everywhere.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To darn much for sure
Beenie baby cats, whimical cats, other hallmark collectables cats , cat trinket boxes, cat books, cat wall hangings, oh heck cat everything, That's what everyone gets me
I have 4 curios full of stuff, and stuff put away, just can't get enough stuff
Hubby has lighthouses, books of lighthouses, sailboat books, And as you can tell cats 8 of them, and I Love them all to death

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

Anyone collect anything? I collect bouncy balls..lol
I don't even really know why...I just had a whole bunch when I was little and have been adding to them ever since. I think I have somewhere between 130-145 of them now...

What do you collect.....besides kitties?
My husband's little sister collects bouncy balls!

I don't collect anything. Except cats, apparently.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I'm soo boring
I collect anything cats
housecats or big cats. It can be posters, pictures, figurines stuffed animals etc.... I would'nt dare try to count it all
Imagine that, a cat lady collects cat stuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jdpesz

Where did you get it? Did they make more, or is it a one-off?
I don't know really. I got it for Christmas one year from my grandpa. But it's not one of a kind....we all got one.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I collect... what else?! Cat stuff!

However, my fiance and I also collect Pena Windstone dragons. As a matter of fact, I'm looking for the green Emperor in the Imperial family. Do any of you know someone who wants to sell one?

Other than that, I also collect books and earrings! I try to make them my little momentos from trips.