What do you all think part 2

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

Stacy! I love that monkey!!! I've never been good at drawing animals at all. I'm so green!!!

Lillie: I'm currently using oils. I like the way I can layer and blend. I was tempted to try acrylics as well.

Okay I'll write more later. I have to get back to work!!! Lunch hour goes so fast.
That is not a monkey, that is an ape (an orangutan
; it's an obscure joke, if you ever read any of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels you'll understand
.)

I love them, the baby orang's expression is great, just right for a child's room. Animals are the only thing I'm any particularly good at. I've got some oils that my sister gave me last Christmas. I've always worked in acrylic though, so I'm a little intimidated by them. Soon ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

That is not a monkey, that is an ape (an orangutan
; it's an obscure joke, if you ever read any of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels you'll understand
.)

I love them, the baby orang's expression is great, just right for a child's room. Animals are the only thing I'm any particularly good at. I've got some oils that my sister gave me last Christmas. I've always worked in acrylic though, so I'm a little intimidated by them. Soon ...
:LOL: Okay okay.

Oils aren't that bad. Water colors terrify me though. I have them sitting in the closet but I just can't pull them out. I can't even do well enough with oils and they are easy to cover mistakes with LOL