what do you all think of this bengal boy?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Magnoliachat

The Peterbald side gives the coat, when crossed with a Bengal. The Bengal gives the personality - although, the Bramble has a much sweeter disposition.
Sorry, that comment grates my nerves big time. If your own bengals don't have a sweet disposition, that's your own personal situation.

Care to explain? Because it reads like you think bengals aren't capable of being sweet.

I breed for temperament and my bengals will give you a toothache, they're so sweet.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Sorry, that comment grates my nerves big time. If your own bengals don't have a sweet disposition, that's your own personal situation.

Care to explain? Because it reads like you think bengals aren't capable of being sweet.

I breed for temperament and my bengals will give you a toothache, they're so sweet.
Did not mean to imply that at all. I only choose the sweetest Bengals for this program, because it has been an issue with some. My Bengals have very sweet dispositions (wish I could say that for some that I have seen at shows). No matter if we agree or not, the Bengal came from a wild ancestor line. People need to know that they are a little different than other cats. Not knowing that could lead to a surprise of the new owners and a potential re-homing.

I am very glad that your Bengals are sweet. Mine are, as well. I certainly did not mean to say anything to offend. I, obviously, love the Bengal.

magnoliachat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I did not mean to hijack this thread. As for the kitten in the first pictures, he is really pretty. Let us know what you decide.