What did you want to be when you were little?

kims neighbor

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I wanted to be an Archeologist when I was really little, then I wanted to be a Vet. I went to college to study Equine Science. I got a BS in Equine Science and stopped there. I now work for my husband an Attorney I'm his flunky!

Actually I wanted to inherit lots of money when I grew up! It hasn't happened yet.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wanted to be a teacher. Then I wanted to be a rock star, but I never did have the figure for it. I did become a teacher, but it wasn't for me. Now I'm a secretary.

Sherral, there is no such thing as "just a" housewife! That's the hardest job in the world!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always had big dreams of being so many different things...and I still have those dreams at times. I always wanted to be a cop (I find it ironic that my lil' bro is going to the Police Academy after he graduates in May). I always seemed to go in phazes...cops, a vet, a zoo keeper, a teacher, a singer and now I want to be a Pharmacist. Since I've been working at our local Pharmacy, I've really enjoyed it and am thinking about returning to school to become a Pharmacist. There is a huge need for those right now and money is awesome. Plus, if I agree to sign a contract with the company I work for they will help me pay for my tuition and still be able to work for them part time. But...I still dream of being all of those once in a while!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always wanted to be a vet, but I could never bring myself to do it because I couldn't ever bring myself to put an animal to sleep. And god forbid if someone wasn't treating an animal the way they should! Holy moly would I lose customers! nope I couldn't be a vet, no matter how much I want to.