What did you get your friends/ family members for Christmas this year?

emchelle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mom - new fleece shirts from L.L. Bean
Dad - St. Ephraim the Syrian's Spiritual Psalter ; my siblings and I also went in together on a gift basket full of fireworks

Stephen (lil bro) - flannel shirt from L.L. Bean, new book from his favorite-guitarist-of-all-time, Joe Bonamassa, and a rock star rubber duckey.
Hannah (lil sis) - custom designed wire art in the shape of her name, an autographed photo of My Chemical Romance, and a $50 gift card to Hot Topic.
Cats - Yeowww! catnip toys
Rex the rabbit - tissue paper (seriously, it's his FAVORITE thing to play with
)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Tristan - Book of wit and wisdom - Terry Pratchett. Monty Python & ACDC boxers.

Gemma (his sis) - Spiral ceramic bowl. Various art/craft glass beads

His mum - Carved soapstone jewellery box (with lotus flower shape mother of pearl inlay)

Mum - Expensive organic hair conditioner (she's had trouble finding something that isn't heavy on her fine hair and that will build it up) and goats milk soap

Grandma - Tea/jam/shortbread hamper

Not too much money to spend this xmas, but everyone else is the same so they understand.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since we are in the home building process this winter, we had to cut our Xmas present budget.

Rob - $100 gift card to Sears, and I got a $5 reward card with it so I stuck it in the card also.

Mom - $25 to Longhorn (she eats lunches there often because she works down the street)

Dad - $25 to Red Lobster (loves going there and hasn't been in awhile)

Brother - $20 to Burger King (he would eat it everyday if he could...)

Rob's Mom and Dad - $50 to Applebees ($25/each)

Rob's Brother - $20 to Papa Johns

(You can see we utilized Wal*Marts gift card kiosk thingy...)

I know that Rob bought me a Slanket (www.theslanket.com) because he accidentally opened his email while I was on his lap, and his order confirmation was there. I'm ALWAYS cold and LOVE to be snugged up in a blanket, so it's perfect
Dunno what color it is though, and I wont get it until after Xmas because they are backordered. I know he got me something else too, but he hasn't given any hints.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya!!! I'm finished with my shopping!!!!
I stopped by the store on the way home from work and got the last of my shopping done.

I wound up getting my best friend several different lotions (what she wanted), a yummy honey body scrub, a soft pillow to lay one while she's studying /reading, a drink warmer for her coffee cups, some delish scented soaps, and some raspberry chocolate treats and some coconut almond candies

I also got a few stocking stuffer's for my mom while i was out. I'm officially done with my shopping for the year
Ya!!! Now i just have to wrap everything

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always say I'm going to cut back. But then I always over do. And with my granddaughter and it being her first Xmas and my first grandchild. I don't dare say! Way too much as usuall..