what did you get from work christmas parties?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

We didn't have a Christmas party, but my company sent me a pocket calendar.
Hmmm...when I was still working as an rn, the hospital got a bit better with time, but it used to be they'd host a pizza party or ice cream social down in the cafeteria...since my unit didn't have the usual scheduled breaks, and if busy, forget about dinner, we usually all missed it. Hah!

They finally learned to just send pizzas to our unit
so we could eat on the fly as we usually did.

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really love my company - based on profit and sales goals they give us a profit sharing each year. Can range from 1.5 weeks to 3 weeks pay, depending on if we met or exceeded both goals. I am happy to say the company did very well this year... every full time employee got 3 weeks pay as a bonus.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a set of 6 mini bottles of O.P.I. Avojuice Skin Quenchers (OMG do they ever smell divine!), a pair of pink velour socks and a picture of a kitty from the owner/vice president. She *loves* pink, and knows I'm not a big fan of it so she's trying her darndest to get me over to "the dark side!* LOL, I tell ya though, those socks are sooo warm and cosy! From my SS I got a bag of Laura Secord chocolates, and a little teddy bear that was holding a tube of Mary Kay Satin Hands hand cream. I certainly won't have to worry about dry skin this winter!

Not only did we have gifts, but we also had a Christmas dinner~turkey and all the trimmings!
Our warehouse manager brought the idea up of all of us in the building getting together for dinner the last work day before the holiday. It was delicious, and such a fun time since we exchanged our SS gifts after we ate.

All this on top of the huge Christmas party the owners put on every year.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 2 lovely scarves from my job, one made specially for me in a lovely shade of purple.
My s/o's boss went all out as usual. He took us all out to eat at a nice bistro at the beach, the back to his house for dessert and gifts. We got a Black and Decker home tool kit, a Sony radio and cd player from them. His coworkers gave us liquor, Bombay Sapphire Gin,
I got a nice silk evening purse, and he got a collectible Zippo lighter. Oh, yeah, he got a $200 bonus check.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i got a snowman bell( office joke that someone rings a bell at lunch time) antibacterial handsoap from Bath and botdy works(smells soooooo GOOD) rose soap, citrus lotion, candle holder, and the company had a drawing and i got these ugly hanging wreath things... el cheapo company!!