What did you dream about last night?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Soooooo...Should I be freaking out a bit that we just got a weather alert for a major wind storm???? With wind gust potential of up to 110km/hr.....
:paranoid:
I hope by now any danger has passed. It's always very odd when we dream about things like that and they come to pass. Stay safe!!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having some wild ones lately!! people breaking into my house but it's a random house not mine.
I'm still with Chris Noth, ha!! I had one where I was eating vanilla cake with cream frosting, yum...
one with criminals shooting guns....never a dull moment in my dreams

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had a dream I kept texting my Mom and she didn't respond. I realized it had been over an entire day and got really worried. So, I walked into the next room, PICKED UP HER PHONE, and tried to call her on it and wondered why it kept immediately giving me a busy signal. LOL, I woke up wondering "Why do I feel like I might actually do something like that IRL?"

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dreamt my cat was pushing me out of bed, like the little one that said "roll over, roll over" until I fell out of bed. I am not sure if that was a dream or reality? Things that make you go Um...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet another dream where people want to kill me....

So I get hired to babysit...or maybe be a Nanny for a wealthy family. Three kids...one teen, one 10ish and one maybe 5-6. I get there and the Dad...who looks like Michael Keaton for some reason...gives me the run down but then starts to be very aggressive and threatening about how I better do a good job, and even pulls out a gun. I think I must have known that they were a crime family or something because I didn't really react much with the aggressive intimidation tactics he was giving me. So anyway, he goes on his way and sometime later, as I'm getting some lunch ready, I look outside and there is the Dad again. He's creeping around watching me with an AK pointed at me, following my moves going window to window as I move about. I ask him what up and he says some stuff and gets mad that I not serving the kids the duck that the neighbor apparently made??? IDK. I yell at him that nobody wants it and he eventually meanders away. Then some time later again, the Mother (I assume) comes towards me from an open patio/glass door, with, you guessed it, an AK pointed at me. I don't remember what she said, but I got mad and charged at her, grabbing the gun and twisting it out of her hands and yell at her, "quick pointing "friggin" guns at me, I've had enough of this "poop"!!! Cool thing about that part...when I twisted the gun out of her hands I actually bent the metal...I have no "backstory" to this dream...IDK maybe I had super strength of something? Anyway, at that, she looks over to her 5 year old and simply nods at him. The kid runs off and I instinctively knew he was calling his Dad. So I call to the other two kids. The teen just says...I'm out. And the other kid is nowhere to be found. The 5 year old is with his Mom, wherever she took off to. I gather all my stuff, and run outside to get to my van...turns out they moved it and parked it in a garage. At this time I can here a helicopter overhead, and hanging out of it is two men, one of them being the Dad and they have those big mounted machine gun things. I duck and army crawl my way to the garage...and it's at this point for whatever reason, maybe house staff? that there are multiple people all running out of this house just as the helicopter guy and Dad starts shooting up the place. I get the garage door open and see that they parked a big lawn tractor in front of my van so I drag it out one handed....again super strength?...And just as I'm getting into my van to drive away, I wake up.