What did you do this weekend?

oodlesofpoodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of the best stories happen over the weekend. I was going to title this what did you do for Halloween but thought it would make a good on going thread!

So here it is. Saturday was halloween. Hubby to be and I cleaned our apartment top to bottom (i smelled bleach for HOURS). Around 3 our friends came over, and around 5:30 my cousin came over. We got dressed up (i was a demon in a red cloak, my cousin a witch and my hubby to be a lawyer in a dress shirt tie and devil mask *sorry to any lawyers who might get offended...it was meant playfully
) and went to a graveyard. We were 5 adults playing ghost hunters LOL it was so silly. Strangely my cousins fully charged camara DID die after only a few pictures! Afterward we went back to our apartment lit a crap load of candles in the middle of our coffee table. Because our friends know we are Pagan they wanted to so a seionce (sp) it of course didnt work so we sat in the dark candlelit room telling creepy urban legands...until Fae got all comfy on her daddies lap only to freak out at NOTHING in the corner of the room...we turned the lights on after that. lol

We spent a couple of hours playing charades with the most RIDICULOUS things to act out. then went to bed. Yestarday Hubby to be and i just cleaned up the then MESSY AS HECK apartment, then watched movies all day

What did you guys do this weekend?

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday was sooooo warm!
It was 80 degs F in New Hampshire. I went to lunch with my Mom and two sisters. It was very nice. We don't get together as a group very often. It was great that the weather cooperated.

I got my mountain of laundry done and my house vacuumed (all the icky kitty furniture also).

Took my neice who was soooo bored to a movie saturday night.
She is growing up so fast! She is 15 already. I took her to see a more adult kind of comedy (pg-13). Freaked me out that she gets what they are talking about and can laugh about it.

Sunday I was a bump on a log.
Although I did manage to go groceries and change out the litter box.

All in all a successful weekend!
Chores done and plenty of family time!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday night the pole fitness studio had a Halloween party & mock pole competition (the real one is 11/9). Hubby & I went, and my friend & I performed our routine in our costumes - got a lot of applause

Saturday was nice and warm, 84ºF. I relaxed most of the day, nowhere to go. For date night we went to Wasabi, a Japanese hibachi restaurant
So much food! Then watched Caddyshack. We've admitted we barely have any friends, therefore no parties to go to except that one at the pole studio!

Sunday was another beautiful day, so we went on a 6 mile bike ride on the trails they have here for biking & running. I went to the pole studio to work on the routine some more (although girls doing doubles are no longer competing, just performing because there isn't enough of us to go against each other!)

Pretty laid back, but enjoyable weekend

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly I despise weekends...I literally have no life outside of Perkins! Its horrible..I actually had off Friday though because it was BFs birthday and I took him out for dinner then we went to Wal-Mart and got some new bedding stuff and new pillows. But then Saturday and Sunday I worked all day and night and made no money..Well I made money but not as much as I wanted to make which was disappointing. *darn economy* I am finishing out my week tomorrow afternoon have off Thursday thankfully and then have off again Saturday because Im taking GiGi to get spayed and then getting my daughters over night to spend time with them and have a sleepover!!! That will be the highlight of my month!

709juggalette

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My weekend was great! The first weekend in months that was such a blast! Unfortunatly I have to leave out alot of details,but it was alot of fun!

Friday night I ended up going downtown with my cousin,Dawna.We went to Shamrock City pub to see my favorite Newfoundland band,The Navigators play.After that we went to Club One where there was another live band (dunno who they were) playing some 80's and early 90's music.It was a fun night of dancing (I normally don't dance) and drinking.We also met up with a couple of my friends later the night.

The next day,Saturday...me and my mom took Chloe (my daughter) out trick or treating.She was Snow White.She got a good amount of candy and had alot of fun.Later that night,I went downtown again...but not long as it was crowded.I ended up going to a house party,which was fun.I didn't dress up,just painted my face like Boondox.

That was my weekend.The one coming is probably just going to be a calm,quiet weekend.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went on a Haunted Walk on Halloween night, then went to see a movie...

Ummm, I can't remember much else.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Over here it was Melbourne Cup so a lot of people had the long weekend,where as i worked!
Saturday night i just stayed at home, Sunday we went out for dinner with hubbys best friend, he flew to vegas yesterday for a holiday
Monday night wasn't pleasant, hubbys dog passed away, all kids were at mums place to bury him. I was there till midnight and the others went home at around 11 pm.

Yesterday was cup day, and I was very drunk by 3 pm... and i had my hang over at midnight

I'm fine today though, just cleaning up the house much needs to be done since i will start my new job on Monday and its full time along with the other two jobs eep!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to the emergency room Saturday night. Got a CT scan. Found out I have a kidney stone. It was a fun weekend.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Went to the emergency room Saturday night. Got a CT scan. Found out I have a kidney stone. It was a fun weekend.
Goodness those hurt! I've had five...used to drink Sundrop. I hope you are feeling better.

Siamie was really sick Friday night, so we took her to the vet Halloween morning. That night, we stayed home and boiled shrimp for dinner. And I tried my hand at steaming lobster tails, which I thought turned out kind of disgusting.
But we did have fun.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
caught up on some much needed sleep. Shooting range. Cooked some delicious food.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooo, what a fun thread....even though it's Tuesday now.

Friday DH and I took the day off together. Went to his Mom's to take care of her for the week-end, but BIL and his girlfriend had car trouble. So we spent most of the day trying to get them going and out of our hair. That didn't work.
Partied with SIL and her DH till pretty late.
Sat. was my birthday. Finally got rid of BIL and his ball and chain. I got a cake and made a ham dinner for MIL. We watched scary movies.
Made Eggs Benedict for breakfast. My MIL is very elderly and she picks at her food. But she loves it when I cook for her. She always eats well when I'm there, I always fix her whatever she wants. I love her! It was a good week-end. Lots of football on Sunday, too!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
had to help the Beau pack and get ready to leave. Besides that not much else that is proper to talk about!
lol!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
strangewings - it's only an hour away from Thursday here.

I'm not complaining though - I love long weekends. Except the week is my weekend because I work the weekend. Too many W's.

I studied like mad for my Monday exam on the weekend. I had one on Monday, one today and I've got my last one on Friday. I cannot wait until they are over.