What did you all get for christmas?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Besides the honey I started a thread about (it is just that good!) I got cash and gift cards.
Now I have some money. The killing can begin...
Eat and live well roaches, your days are numbered, muahaaaaahaaa, MUAHAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ETA: For those not familiar with me, I mean actual roaches of the bug variety, not some strange code for I am going up on a clock tower later. Just wanted to make that clear!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The best Christmas gift I could wish for: A New Friend!!! Lee, Persi & Alley, who I got to meet personally and spend Christmas with!

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

The best Christmas gift I could wish for: A New Friend!!! Lee, Persi & Alley, who I got to meet personally and spend Christmas with!
That's awesome! As I was reading the first few posts in the "sad Christmas thread" I thought to myself - "all these Texas people without family around should hook up for Christmas"...apparently I was not the only one with that thought!

fuzzles

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend got me an 88 key keyboard and the keys feel like piano keys! I'm going to teach myself to play.

I also got a new umbrella that looks like a Tiffany lamp shade (it has dragonflies on it and is uber cool), slipper socks, a silpat for making cookies, a buisiness card holder, a insulated thermos, a sewing kit, and some cash from my mom.

The best part was spending time with my family

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents didn't want to do Xmas this year gift-wise, they wanted to use the money for bills & told us to do likewise. I did give them some pictures I took of Chassis and Caliper with my new DSLR though. The DSLR was my early Xmas gift from Rob back at the end of October.

I bought a pair of cute, warm fuzzy boots for myself on Xmas eve. Hubby got me a mug I really wanted that had 5 black cats and said "Everything tastes better with cat hair" and a 365 Days of Cat Naps calendar. The kitties got me two Chicken Soup for Cat Lovers books and a book mark with a tabby charm on it. MIL and FIL gave us a shopping spree at Sam's Club for house stuff we need. Also a stocking with Ferrero Rocher chocolate, an entire case (36) of Kit Kats, two bottles of TGI Fridays strawberry daquiri mix, an angel pin, and a book called "Cats Letters to Santa". The BIL & future SIL got me a bottle of Cruzan banana rum. Cousin-in-law gave me a travel mug that said "Coffee and Cat Hair" on the front and "I never leave home without them" on the back.

I gave Rob a 1.75L bottle of Sailor Jerry rum from the cats, a 365 Days of What Your Poo Is Telling You calendar
. Cant remember the other stuff he got from other family members though. In October when we gave each other early Xmas gifts, I bought him two Ingersoll Rand air tools for work.

We bought his mom a sun decoration with a lighthouse in the center because she's from Maine. We got his cousin a pink South Carolina hoodie since she wanted a pullover hoodie like crazy. Got his brother a magnet pickup tool, and he gave him a bunch of his tools he doesn't use at work anymore. We got his dad a pick up tool also and a new set of drill bits because we broke most of them when we installed my pole in April. Got future SIL a mug to go with the frappacino machine the MIL bought her, and gave her a thing of Jelly Bellys.

Fur babies got a new cat tree since Hoshi monopolizes the one in our room whether he wants to be in it or not. They got cat nip puffs, cat grass that I'm growing, a catnip pouch toy, a tweeter feather ball, loads of Whisker Lickin's cat treats, and a self-cleaning brush they absolutely love.

It was a wonderful Xmas
We had enough food to feed 50 people so there'll be leftovers for a week.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beside the wonderful gifts I got from my SS (Packers' t-shirt, kitty horoscope book, yummy mint chocolates, cucumber/melon lotion, & a melon candle), I also got a Packers' combination clock/thermometer from a good friend of mine, and a candle, socks, & fragrance diffuser from our next-door neighbors. My s/o got a webcam for me
, and handed me the money to get a ruby ring I've been drooling over for the last six months which I've had on my "wishlist" at JTV:

http://www.jtv.com/2.57ctw-Ratnaraj-...efault,pd.html

I waited till after Christmas to purchase it, because I knew it would go on sale - plus I had a 20% discount coupon to use that I've been hanging on to, so I got a really good deal on the ring.

But the best gift of all was my son telling me that they'll be coming to visit in March!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

Originally Posted by zoeysmom

That's awesome! As I was reading the first few posts in the "sad Christmas thread" I thought to myself - "all these Texas people without family around should hook up for Christmas"...apparently I was not the only one with that thought!
That is wonderful!!!!
I was hoping the same thing!!

shane's mommie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This has been THE best Christmas/Birthday ever! I turned 25 on the 26th so those days are often combined!

Boyfriend:
Samsung Moment Android smart phone! I freaked when I saw this, I wanted this phone so bad but didn't qualify for an upgrade because I got the Palm Pre in June. So he out right bought me a $400+ cell phone because he LOVES me

Scene It DVD game: Simpsons Edition(Birthday)
Twlight DVD(Birthday)
Dinner at McCormick & Schmick's on my birthday, I had lobster, crabcake and salmon and a twice baked apple pie

Boyfriends Parents:
A guess pockeybook(or purse to most people), which I really really wanted! His dad went to the store twice to get the right bag!
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume really wanted this too
$40 for my Birthday

Auntie:
PJs which she gives me EVERY Christmas
A 600 thread count sheet set for my queen bed for my birthday

Sister:
Costume jewelry for my Birthday

Niece and nephews:
Manicure set

CoWorker:
Milk and Cookies candle

This was the most awesome Christmas/Birthday EVER!!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lots of goodies.

A coat, two pairs of jeans, some jewelry, a shirt, a book, a throw, a hand mixer, a wok, a great cookbook, some perfum, some makeup, a sweater, and the Ultimate Version of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. And lots and lots of homemade cookies/breads.