What did/do you wear to school?

ennna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went to a public (non fee paying) high school. We wore (the girls that is) a tie - blue and gold stripe, white shirt tucked in and blue pleated skirt. It started below the knee in year 8 and by the last year just covered the bum.
I went to lots of primary schools and most didn't have a uniform.

Now I wear 3/4 lenght pants, skirts, blouse etc I used to dress really daggy. I've lost weight and try and wear nice (dare I say sexy) clothes.

The most important thing is to wear nice undies. If you wear sexy undies you just feel better looking!! And no one else know why you are smiling!!

rice-a-roniee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went to public school.. so sadly no uniforms.. I prayed everday for uniforms, beacause we couldn't afford the "trendy" clothes that everyone else was wearing.. sadly uniforms never happened.
lol

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I spent 12 years wearing school uniforms.
In high school it was a grey skirt, white blouse (with the school emblem on the pocket), and a navy blazer.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went to a private school from k-8 and I wore the choice of gray or navy skirts with a white button down shirt. probably from k-5 I had to wear gray or navy jumpers.

and actually, the reason I dyed my hair bright pink the summer before highschool was that so my mother couldn't send me to a private hs in my area because I was sooo sick of uniforms. She had bought my uniforms and pd tuiton, etc, and I was such a brat that I dyed my hair and was then sort of forced to go to public school. And then I had so many fashion changes that I can't even describe my style. I think if I had to do it again I would have went to the private school.

In college I wasn't the sweat pants wearing type or the dressed up type, but mostly jeans and a tank top in summer or a sweater in winter.