What creeps you out?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

ROFL Beth you crack me uuuup! Vital Post!!

LEO refers to the movie The Aviator (is it in the UK yet??) where Howard Hughes, who is constantly washing his hands (extreme case here, not you) is obsessed with clean hands and no germs. He's played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
Oh THAT Leo - ok you can definitely give my number to Leo
. I don't feel quite so dumb now, thanks E! - the film isn't out here yet. I've heard about it in the nominations for the Oscars I think it was (on the news this week), but i don't think it's out yet.

I'm DEFINITELY going to watch that one. Mmmm, probably one better watched with daughter than hubby - we can drool away without hubby getting bristly

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow... I can't honestly think fo anything that creeps me out. I'm prone to a panic attack when anyone throws up... but that's down to a phobia and doesn't really have that creepy feeling about it. More terror. Hrmn... I guess the closes I could get is people with really big goggly eyes thta look as if they're about to fall out. My dad's old boss had eyes like that and I always remember him looking constantly shocked. Anyone that looks like that all the time has to be up to something.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Wow... I can't honestly think fo anything that creeps me out. I'm prone to a panic attack when anyone throws up... but that's down to a phobia and doesn't really have that creepy feeling about it. More terror. Hrmn... I guess the closes I could get is people with really big goggly eyes thta look as if they're about to fall out. My dad's old boss had eyes like that and I always remember him looking constantly shocked. Anyone that looks like that all the time has to be up to something.
The googly eyes could be due to a thyroid disorder?