What country?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless you flew, or went the long way via Detroit- Windsor, you came through my part of the country, crossing at the Peace Bridge at Buffalo; the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls; or the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge. I've been over all 3, plus the Whirlpool Bridge before it went Nexus Pass only.
We drove but we didn't see the Falls. It was a Friday and traffic was crazy. The first time I went we saw the falls.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We drove but we didn't see the Falls. It was a Friday and traffic was crazy. The first time I went we saw the falls.
Yeah, those bridges are like that, especially on Fridays and Sunday afternoons. If you didn't see the Falls, you probably took the 190 to the Lewiston- Queenston bridge, then up the QEW to Toronto.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, those bridges are like that, especially on Fridays and Sunday afternoons. If you didn't see the Falls, you probably took the 190 to the Lewiston- Queenston bridge, then up the QEW to Toronto.
I love Toronto and the surrounding area. The first time I was there we stayed at a hotel downtown
and we walked around a lot. I remembered how strong their coffee was compared to what I was used
to and I loved it.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Toronto and the surrounding area. The first time I was there we stayed at a hotel downtown
and we walked around a lot. I remembered how strong their coffee was compared to what I was used
to and I loved it.
On our last trip there, Michele and I stayed at the Royal York Hotel- in a suite, no less! They had a special weekend rate during the summer, otherwise it was $$$$$. We went to Casa Loma, the Hockey Hall of Fame, and the Metro Zoo, as well as walking down to Queen's Quay and a boat ride around the harbor islands.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unless you flew, or went the long way via Detroit- Windsor, you came through my part of the country, crossing at the Peace Bridge at Buffalo; the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls; or the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge. I've been over all 3, plus the Whirlpool Bridge before it went Nexus Pass only.
The many times I went to Niagara Falls I always went over the Peace Bridge at Burfalo. I lived in Maryland and it took about 8 hours to drive there. I wanted to move there when I retired but that didn't happen.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The many times I went to Niagara Falls I always went over the Peace Bridge at Burfalo. I lived in Maryland and it took about 8 hours to drive there. I wanted to move there when I retired but that didn't happen.
You haven't missed anything.