What country is this? 10,000 points!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Me either. I was thinking if others could then I need to see my eye doctor!
My mouse has a magnifer. Even the simplest photo software can magnify a photo. But the basic challenge here was to determine whether this was Scotland or Wales. So now you know some day there will be a photo of Scotland. And it is so amazing, we have not had England yet! You can be sure they are forthcoming.

But I am giving something away here. I was in Belfast in 1972. I have the photos. Those of you in my age category can remember the U2 (thier first big hit) song "Sunday, bloody Sunday". I did not see the bloodshed but do have photos of Belfast during that time. Yes, we still have a ways to go except for the fact that when I was in the USN, I took all photos as slides. One of you brilliant people (more so than I am), can tell me how I can use these photos on this contest. You have probably noticed the lack of asian pictures so far;, I have them all on slides. I am not however prepared to spend a lot of money just for "What is this country?" even though I enjoy it a lot. Slides are still cool. They can fill a huge wall with a huge beautiful picture.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

My mouse has a magnifer. Even the simplest photo software can magnify a photo. But the basic challenge here was to determine whether this was Scotland or Wales. So now you know some day there will be a photo of Scotland. And it is so amazing, we have not had England yet! You can be sure they are forthcoming.

But I am giving something away here. I was in Belfast in 1972. I have the photos. Those of you in my age category can remember the U2 (thier first big hit) song "Sunday, bloody Sunday". I did not see the bloodshed but do have photos of Belfast during that time. Yes, we still have a ways to go except for the fact that when I was in the USN, I took all photos as slides. One of you brilliant people (more so than I am), can tell me how I can use these photos on this contest. You have probably noticed the lack of asian pictures so far;, I have them all on slides. I am not however prepared to spend a lot of money just for "What is this country?" even though I enjoy it a lot. Slides are still cool. They can fill a huge wall with a huge beautiful picture.
Show the pictures at home and take a photo of it.