What could this be HELP!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Did u figure it out? Maybe you accidently bumped it on something, and it bruised up(swelled). How is it today? If it continues to bug you, I would go see a dr.
I did call Dr Walker and he said he thinks my iron and potassium levels are low again so to eat 2 bananas
and he told me to take a few of my iron supplaments. Then on Monday we will do a blood test again. I think I might of hit it. It is a bruise there is no swelling. He said I could of also broke a blood vessel.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh I see
Well yeah thats true it could be a broken blood vessel. I know I freak out over the littlest things if I find something odd or weird on my body! Good to know that its nothing too serious, but do keep us posted please.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Ahh I see
Well yeah thats true it could be a broken blood vessel. I know I freak out over the littlest things if I find something odd or weird on my body! Good to know that its nothing too serious, but do keep us posted please.
I freaked out because after my stroke I was asked if I had a blood clot and I did not see it. They took blood and it was OK but I know am very cautious maybe overly.