What could have happened to my friends cat?!?!

synthia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all,
I’m hoping you all can help me figure out what happened to my friends cat Midnight! He’s an indoor outdoor cat. Came home a couple of days ago with blister like wounds on his nose. He’s fine, just seems a lil down and needing more TLC than usual.

here’s a pic 😾

Attachments

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Anytime my cat acts different I take her to a vet. If she continues to act like that see a vet. He can determine what the wounds are

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

synthia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your friend has not seen this yet? He needs to see the vet no matter what it is.
thanks for responding, shes actually out of town, thought of asking here for guidance.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Do you have permission to take the cat to a vet? Would your friend pay or reimburse you? That is more bites, if that is what they are, than I would be comfortable with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

synthia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Do you have permission to take the cat to a vet? Would your friend pay or reimburse you? That is more bites, if that is what they are, than I would be comfortable with.
She said she put bacitracin for a couple of days. Could it have been mosquitoes?

ObeseChess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Looks like something - another cat, a raccoon, possum, or something, bit him on the bridge of his nose. I would absolutely take him to the vet for evaluation and possibly a rabies shot. This is not something you should delay further.