What color skin tone do you have?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my sister used to lay out every stpring when she was a teenager, so she'd get tan. i never did - burned awfully on occasion, but never 'worked' on a tan. she is almost 2 years younger than me, but has MANY more wrinkles! partly it's due to the difference in skin texture - she got dad's type of skin, i got mom's - but also because of the weathering!
i never sunbathe, i get a slight tan due to exposure in shorts and stuff and then i use a good fake tan....i never ever tan my face, iv'e seen older people who obviously let their faces get tanned when they were young.....not pretty, i just use a bronzing powder

jellilorum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so pale! Not only do I burn badly in the sun, I also get a lovely itchy rash if I stay outside for too long ... like 15 minutes in the summer.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got yellow undertones so I never look too pale, according to others.

I also tan really well, and yes, I do tan. I'm from a Florida beach town, I live for the beach and all the stuff that goes with it. I do make sure to use proper sunscreen, especially when surfing as the water is so reflective. Getting sun is just a part of the lifestyle here.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have olive skin, much darker on my upper body than lower. I tan really fast and easily, though, but seeing as I don't go out in the sun much these days I'm what you might call a `pale olive'...lol

timestreason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a very pale pink complexion, with a slight yellow-ish tone. I'm so incredibly pale, though...I don't go outside very often, so I'm very...white paperish. I do have SOME colour, though.

The only think I don't like about my colouring is that I can't wear yellow, especially pastel yellow...I look 'death bed' sick!

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
White in the winter, tan in the summer.

People hate me for my tan and I just tell them I have no control! Honest, it's not my fault I can tan while sitting in the car.

Just dont call me my nickname from primary school, it bugs me!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm northern Italian and Irish, so I'm generally somewhat fair with cool undertones to my skin, blue eyes, dark brown hair (when it's not colored). I can tan fairly easily and was quite tan for most of my childhood growing up in FL- but nowadays I'm generally "alabaster" except for the summer or if I take a vacation. I was in FL a week or so ago and got some good color but its all gone now, doesn't stick around long.

spitfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My skin tone is fair, slightly darker in summer. I do use a bit of make up and blusher tho so I dont look washed out and ill!!! Hee hee hee!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The sea and the sun control my skin tone. In the city, I can be pretty "pale", but two days in the beach I become "mediterranean" brown.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pale (well I think I am) although the sun only has to peek from behind a cloud outside and my arms go a toasty colour. My face is pale and burns really easily.

I avoid the sun though (and have never liked it) and always wear sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses. Skin cancer last year made me really glad that I don't sunbathe - things could have been so much worse.