What color is Seri?

lorelaibella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm of no help, but your kitty is gorgeous! Looks a lot like my Mom's cat Bella. Your kitty's hairy ears are too cute!

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, how unusual, and lovely!

She looks almost like a torbie-point and white.

Maybe @GemsGem   will drop by and help us out.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Wow, how unusual, and lovely!

She looks almost like a torbie-point and white.

Maybe @GemsGem   will drop by and help us out.
I think I will agree.

Its my impression, if you are bewildered by the colors and pattern, its often because its really a torbie, ie a  tortoiseshell AND tabby.

Here possibly also a point thrown in for good measure.  The bluish eyes hints this.   No clear cut point-masque, as it is cammouflaged by this white coming also on the face...

AND white, or mitted as some says.

Lotsa of interesting colors and patterns on the same cat.   But it is really not necessary, she is very sweet and lovable anyway without all these fireworks!   :)

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh wow such a pretty girl :heart3:

I agree that she is seems to be a torbie point with white ( called mitted )
StefanZ is right that is a lot of patterns and colors for one cat :lol3:

She is a torbie which is tortoiseshell and tabby mixed together
Then she has a point pattern - light body, darker face, legs and tail
Then she has white thrown in too, which is called mitted in point patterned cats ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miscetera

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much for the insights and the compliments!  When I searched the net for images of "torbie point" I found a picture of a ragdoll with almost identical colors and patterns.  What you can't see in these photos of Seri are the black and ginger dots on the bottoms of her rear feet like a calico, the tortie looking marbling on the backs of her ears and the apricot shading on her back, similar to a dilute calico but against a taupe background rather than gray.  She was a feral born rescue, so I have no info on her background, but I've never seen another cat with such interesting markings.  Thanks again for the replies!

teagranny

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what to call her other than spectacular!  She is absolutely lovely and her expressions are great.