What color is he?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, for now he'll have to be called Phantom cause I spent $20 getting him a collar with a matching name tag, lol. Maybe when I get him neutered then I'll change the name. Chai sounds pretty cool!

In the other pics the markins are more noticeable, but even in the bathroom pics, which shows just how dark he is, the tabby markings are still obvious. You can even see the stripes on his tail! It's so cool!

I always loved Siamese and wanted to have one, so I guess a Tokinese mix will have to do for now, lol. He's certainly as talkative as a Siamese!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am glad you have him in, but I would bring the neutering forward, tom cat smell isn't pleasant, and can take up to two weeks to die down, so you dont wnat that in your apartment for a month. And he is less likely to spray if kept away from your other cats till after he has been done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would if I could, but I have no way to get to the shelter. :\\ I don't know anyone up here and my hubby's family all works in the morning, like hubby. So, I have to wait til my husband's shift changes to the evening, that way I'll have a source of transportation to drop of Shadow at the shelter to be neutered.

I'vs had a male cat spray before and know just how repulsive the smell is, so I REALLY hope he doesn't, but if he does then he'll just have to stay confined to the bathroom til his neutering date. It's better to be stuck in a bathroom and miserable then to be outdoors where he could get hit by a car or stolen by some freak.