What color/breed of cat is your favorite?

wearymicrobe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom

My favorite color is a silver tabby.
My favorite is the blue and cream maine coon's. If I someday can find a large male sweet blue cream coon at a shelter, watch out. I can have a matching pair at home.

Wide is partial to small calico's.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm partial to orange kitties, but really like the coloring on the Abysinnians and, now, the new breed, Singapura.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

There is no breed or color that I am partial to. I have had white, calico and gray tabbies. To me, it's more a look in their eye, or the shape of their face or a sad kitty in need that just sucks me in!
...what about the White Kittys?????

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not that I would ever have the opportunity to get anything but a stray
BUT if I had a choice I would love a Norwegian Forest Cat

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wearymicrobe

My favorite is the blue and cream maine coon's. If I someday can find a large male sweet blue cream coon at a shelter, watch out. I can have a matching pair at home.

Wide is partial to small calico's.
Heh, you'll be lucky to find one of them - have you ever seen a Blue cream male? let alone a Blue Cream Male Maine Coon? and plus it will be very rare to find a Maine Coon in a shelter, they are purebreds and half the time the shelters will try passing off a Domestic as one. I wish you be of luck on your search though. Sounds like a beautiful cat.

cazimauw

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i dont know why

but the greys attract me ive never had one though

yet no one can beat my casmo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So, CoolCat, what you are trying to say is this. Even though everyone here is saying other colors & breeds, they really only love white cats?

I agree, then!

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We once had a beautiful long haired orange kitty. He was SO pretty. His fur was a pain b/c he was a bit overweight and didn't do a real good job taking care of it. I had to cut a ton of his fur off b/c he got burrs stuck in his fur. He wasn't a very happy kitty.

Right now we have a short haired black kitty (he's my favorite) and a torbie. The torbie's really pretty, but she's kind of neurotic

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

CALICOS

CALICOS

CALICOS

DIDDO

DIDDO

DIDDO

YEAH YEAH!!!!!
That´s not fair!...
...you has a bunch of lovely kittys!!! and they help you to cheering more loud than I!......

You´re great Janet!!!

Calicos!!

tilly tiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well ive got 2 favorite colours and there are my tortie and white and my othere is a bristish short hair who is black and white

spitfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fave Breeds
I think I would have to say a Chocolate Burmese is my favourite breed, followed closely by British and Oriental cats. Have a soft spot for Persians too and of course, not forgetting the humble moggy!

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think domestic tabbies are simply beautiful. I know, that doesn't really narrow it down, but I'm really not partial to any other.

Although my current kitties are calico (Cassie) and grey striped tabby (Napoleon), and they are perfectly beautiful!!!...I have a hankering for orange kitties (like a Morris kitty). OMG, every time I see one on TV or in person, I practically cry b/c I love them so much!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have several. I love the red tabby and calico HHP's.

But I like the more slender oriental types on the pedigrees - like siames, oriental SH's, rexes. When I was showing my rex, I fell in love with the most gorgeous black oriental SH - (Typha Nite Sprite). One day I'll own one

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love black and white tuxedos. But, I love whichever one I am holding. I love em all I guess.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love 'em ALL!

If I had to pick a purebred, I think Egyptian Maus are stunning.

Since having four sweet Tuxedos come into my life, I have a special soft spot for black & whites.
And for torties, and for orange kitties, and for tabbies, and for black kitties, and for white kitties, and for grey kitties, and for calicos, and every other color DSH cats come in.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have a preference, because I'm all about rescuing the ones nobody wants.
I have to say, though, that judging from the pictures other people have posted on this site, bengals might just be about the prettiest cats I've ever seen. I guess I have a preference for strong and interesting markings ...

Meh, I just want allll the kitties!