What color/breed is Stormy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiara1125

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, Stormy is 12 weeks old now. I'm labeling him as a blue DLH, although I'm pretty sure he has some Maine Coon into him. He's getting huge, fast! He has grown so attached to my fiance and I. He comes running when called and he sleeps under the covers with us. He'll wake us up by purring loudly and rubbing up against our face (last night he stepped on my throat xD) and he gets our attention by looking at us and meowing silently. He is turning out to be the best kitten ever. I love him so much. I will love him forever and I look forward to seeing how beautiful he is as an adult cat. I will miss him being a kitten, though. He is rambunctious and plays with everything. He still tries to gnaw on us and play with our toes, but he is the best kitten I've ever had. I love being able to spend every day with him and to see how happy he is to curl up next to my fiance and I when we go to sleep. I love Stormy so much.

Thank you all for trying to help me. Stormy has grown out of his rusty markings and is now a solid silver with varying shades going throughout his body. I definitely look forward to seeing him as an adult. :D

kiara1125

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update on Stormy! He's now 10 months old, WOW! He'll be a year old in August, we'll say the 27th because that's when we found him in September. He's such a good cat - he's the perfect cat! He comes when he's called, he has the cutest meow/trill, he sits, lays, stays, stands, comes, and fetches on command. He gets along with everyone and he's such a lover boy. I love that we found him. His little rust marks faded as he aged. He's blue and he has an extremely faint darker blue mackerel tabby markings in his fur. You mainly see it on his legs, though. Stormy is absolutely huge - he's at least 12lbs, but I last weighed him at 8 months old. My Bichon is 15lbs and Stormy is bigger than him (when they're both standing), so ... yeah. xD He's super fit and active and he plays for consecutive hours. He loves playing with my Bichon a lot and he loves sleeping with him in his kennel or in his bed. He doesn't jump up on the counter and the worst thing he does is pull straws out of the trash. xD I'm so blessed to have found him and I'm so glad that we brought him home. Stormy is the most perfect cat to me and I've never seen another cat like him. [emoji]9829[/emoji]

View media item 283127

kiara1125

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I have him on Taste of the Wild and his fur is super soft, plush, and shiny. He doesn't get hairballs and he sheds absolute minimum. You get roughly 3 hairs by petting him from head to the tip of his tail.