What chocolate bar is your favorite?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have a favorite-Dh says its milkyway. I like a good solid chocolate candy bar-a local bakery makes chocolate truffle candy bars. YUMMY!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sailfish

Depends on what cushion I flip over, The Mrs has been hoarding chocolate bars for years. Some nights it might take a full half hour of "Ransacking" before I find the motherload.
Love it!.

Try the tumble dryer next time because i have a friend who hoards her chocolate stash there from her husband

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have to say my fave chocolate bar in the world is a Cadbury Curly Wurly! I fell in love with them when I last visited relatives in England...but they're incredibly hard to find here, and VERY expensive. But I'll usually splurge and buy a few once a month!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyJade

My favorite is the Take 5. mmmm.... chocolate, pretzles, carmel and peanuts. I love them so much.
Ooooh I love those!!!!!!
I voted for Reeses, but that was before I saw the Snickers choice.........

Oh my gosh, now I am seriously craving chocolate very badly!! Especially since I just realized I haven't had any in, like, 3 weeks! That must be a new record!!!!

I neeeeeeed my chocolate and I need it NOW...
I guess hot cocoa will have to do till I go to the store or gas station tomorrow

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lindt 70% Dark. I DID buy a bag of KitKat dark choc miniatures this evening, though.

cassie-ondra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cannot resist KitKat bars. Waffer-y goodness. Hooray! I also am a huge fan of the Hershey's cookies and cream. White chocolate with cookie bits in it... Now I have a sudden urge for chocolate in general. Must...not...break...chocolate...diet!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE the Hershey white chocolate with cookie crumbs. Mmmm! 2nd place is probably the Mars bar, but I'm giving an honorary mention to a candy called Asteros, which was kind of like M&Ms and Smarties. A round ball of chocolate, but with a crunchy thing in the middle. Mmmm, those were good! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find them for the past few years.