what cell phone plan do you have?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Sprint Family plan, the Fair and Flexible one. I have unlimited Sprint to Sprint and since most of my friends and family use Sprint, I rarely go over (except I went over last month, ugh).

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ours is an obsolete plan that we're grandfathered on.
We have 100 anytime minutes a month, total for two phones. We use about 60 minutes in an average month, so the 40 that we don't normally use is a pretty good cushion for exceptional months. Our provider is forever trying to get us to do something that would involve a new contract, and we just say, no thanks. I'm not sure what we're paying, but last time we looked anything else that's locally available costs more for less service. Rob keeps an eye on it.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nellers

I have Cingular too and I get a lot of dropped calls as well. But we investigated switching to Verizon, and we discovered that while they have fewer dropped calls, at least in my region, there are a lot of "dead zones" and since I travel for my job this is not a good thing. Plus, my work pays for my PDA.

What type of phone do you all have? I have the Razr since they just got so cheap. DH and I had these ANCIENT phones before that though.
Well, first off we live in NYC! Second, I have a Nokia (you can drop them in the toilet and they still work!) and my boyfriend has a Sony Ericsson (if you sweat on it the wrong way its dead!). Our plan use to be ATT until Cingular took over and ever since it sucks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i like my plan the best so far 20 bucks gets ya 3 months its 18 cnets a minute but no matter what ya have to top up with 20 bucks every 90 days but ya minutes roll over. and as said before i earn minutes from watching adds

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I have a prepaid account with T-Mobile. I have to top off the account (minimum €15/$19.75) every twelve months. I like it because I can use it in both Europe and the U.S..

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have T-Mobile with lots of minutes and even more text messages..I have 2 teenage kids and the cell phones have become the new way of keeping in touch with everyone else. I don't hardly ever use minutes, I leave it for them. And I don't even know how to text message. My plan is about $90/month-Yikes-but I want them to have it to be able to reach me at any time while they are out...It is peace of mind for me..especially if their cars break down and they are stuck somewhere.