What cell phone do you have?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Net10 cell phone.I have caller id,call waiting on it,voicemail,text messages.The wonderful thing that I LOVE about it, is it is a prepay one.NO BILLS each month.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the Silver Razr now and I had an LG before this one. Loved both phones. I like the Razr's look and I've heard the same thing others have heard - it breaks easily, but tell you what - I've dropped my countless times and it's still going. The one thing I noticed about my Razr I don't like is the speaker portion of it doesn't work all that great. People tend to have trouble hearing me, yet the LG - no problems. (and no it's not cause I dropped it so many times.
It was like this when I got it).
My LG - now that was a good phone. I wasn't as keen on the look, but durability I think hands down in my mind. Put it this way - my daughters is over 2 years old and she knows she's getting a new phone so she has been playing "throw the phone" and "hockey" with it - it's still going strong! She's trying to kill it. Also - my LG - I ran over with the car. Front tires and back (on dirt though not pavement) and the phone was fine. The stupid plastic belt clip - fine too.
I just think for flip phones - LG and for non-flip - Nokia

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an old Nokia...its sucks, the battery dies in like one day..

I will be getting a new one too soon
Good thread

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the pink Motorola razor phone- please do not get this one- it's aweful. The first one they gave me was defective, and now my replacement is just as crummy as the other one was. I miss just having my simple little blue nokia- it worked soooo much better! The only thing i like about my razor phone is the awesome camera on it. Other than that, i definitely wouldn't recommend it- it's not worth the price.