What Cat Breed Is She?

pksmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone out there who might know what breed my cat is..?

I have tried to look up her breed on google so many times because I am curious what she is..but I can't seem to find anything.

The closest breeds that I did find were Ragdolls and Turkish Vans...but they don't really match up. 

As a kitten her fur was white and grey, and her ears were fluffy. 

As she grew the grey turned into an almost black. 

Her tail on the other hand got really fluffy....the fluff on her ears wasn't as fluffy. 

I feel like she was the "runt" of her litter. 

She didn't really grow a whole lot...and before I knew it she turned 2 years old and she was still the same size that she was at 7 months old. She shrimps my other two calico female cats. 

She would attack feet..and I mean seriously tear your feet up....as if she was scared of them....she eventually grew out of that (thankfully). 

She does not like to be held for very long...and she will get an attitude (I personally think its cute, and I think its why I love her so much). 

She is so soft she's always been soft...she does a good job at maintaining her fur...she's constantly cleaning herself....I've never seen her have any hairballs (surprisingly).

Whenever I go somewhere she is always following me. She does not like to be left alone...I think it's because she likes the comfort and the company. 

She likes the smell of peppermint....whenever I brush my teeth or I have something that smells minty she licks my face....she loves grooming my face. 

Before she drinks water she likes to scratch at the floor...like shes digging a hole. 

Loud sounds scare her even if the sound isn't that loud. (Car horns, knocking on doors, phone rings, music on stereos) 

Sorry for making you read all of that, I just wanted to put some info about her....maybe it will help find her breed? 

Thank you! :) 

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She would be a black and white bicolor (in the harlequin pattern) Domestic Mediumhair. She is a decent lookalike to a Turkish Angora, by those cats are quite rare, so if there was any Turkish Angora influence, it would likely be a few generations back, if there's any Turkish Angora in her, or if she is just a decent lookalike. She is quite pretty :).