What Canadians Think about Everything

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only got 10, which is obviously because I don't know about the average Canadian......cuz I'm not average (my mom says I'm special lol). I agree with Ryan, though.....some of those were just silly and on others, I just picked what I myself am most concerned with.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

I only got 10, which is obviously because I don't know about the average Canadian......cuz I'm not average (my mom says I'm special lol). I agree with Ryan, though.....some of those were just silly and on others, I just picked what I myself am most concerned with.
Yeah. I got 8. Given that it was supposedly about what the average -- what's average anyway!? -- Canadian thinks, I did a lot of guessing. Some of the answers fit ME, but not all by any means. Fun, though.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 16! Some questions I just tried to think of the geographical aspect of Canada and the rest I just answered using how I would answer!

I get mistaken for a Canadian all the time here in Utah. I think it's cause I'm from the northern part of lower Michigan (Traverse City, the city by the bay) and my accent sounds Canadian.