What can I do? How far can I go?

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, such a happy ending, i was wondering what had happened, congrats on your new kitty and saving her from those two

i bet she's a lot happier...now, what's their address so i can catnap the next one

felicia

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sooz123

Yup. Don't say another word to them about it. Not even an off look. Let them forget you said anything, and in a week and a half, just before you're about to move...

Cat? What cat?
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!

Steal the cat, steal the cat - oh I know it's illegal but does that make it wrong??

It's a pity you can't tell them that their cat doesn't `respond' to them because they are complete losers. Why don't you suggest subtly that if this woman had the door slammed in her face and she got knocked over because of it she's not likely to want to love and cuddle the person who did it afterwards, either??

The only thing that bothers me the most about you rescuing this poor kitty is that as soon as it goes they'll probably just get another one and subject that poor creature to the same type of neglect.

Honestly, can you work up the courage to say, `YOU ARE BAD ANIMAL OWNERS. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY PETS.'

Ohhhh I don't know them - I'll do it for you!!!

EDIT

Ok I just saw your post about Fiona's rescue - you complete legend you did ABSOLUTELY the right thing and you should be proud of yourself. They sound like major, major a**holes to me.

Their poor new kitty - you can actually report people to the RSPCA and have them monitored and, in some cases, kept from having pets again.

GOOD ON YOU!!!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic news!!

You should be so proud of yourself for rescuing Fiona, only wish more people were as brave as you

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! You rock!

In most cases I would consider theft an immoral act. To me this was different. I couldn't in good conscience allow Fiona to be killed. In my mind that would have been wrong in itself.
Ditto. You didn't STEAL the cat, you RESCUED her! Good for you!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Yay! You rock!

Ditto. You didn't STEAL the cat, you RESCUED her! Good for you!
LOL! That's EXACTLY what I was going to say. I was just reading through all the posts before I replied!!!