what breed?

egoffinet

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I adopted at kitten from the shelter a while back and he is a very interesting cat and I am interested in what breed he could be. When he was a kitten, he had short hair except he had a mane that i would always try and pet down but it would always stick back up. Now he is 3 and he has long hair as well as he is a very large cat he weighs about 15lbs but he isnt fat. He is very friendly and follows me everywhere. He isnt too playful nor does he like to be held but just wants to be close to me all the time. I took a test online and the closest looking cat was a turkish angora. Any suggestions?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
 I took a test online and the closest looking cat was a turkish angora.
 You can  call him a somewhat look alike a turkish angora. Just to have a quick way to describe the looks.  Or say what you just sayed here.    :)

With cats a breed is not what they happen to look alike because it is thursday today or they are somewhat alike a picture in a book or online, but it is what ancestry do they have. Who is their Ma and Pa, what their papers are...  

Or at very least, good proofs of their ancestry, if they dont have their papers with them.

Otherwise, it counts and usually IS - a domestic.   Here, a domestic long hair.     DLH

Good luck!