What breed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey hey now, I know you all are too sharp for this. Next time I'll submit a blurry pic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sohni

He looks just like Moose MgGillicuddy, the MC boy that was at the show with me last weekend (=
How'd he do? I've never shown in ACFA, was it a big show?

Originally Posted by FerrisCat

Sure sure, but type can be better a better clue than papers, and this boy has TYPE!
Yes he does and he knows how to charm a judge. That never hurts!
I put new pics of him in the TCS pics forum.

Originally Posted by Abymummy

sorry gotta do this!

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

How is he getting along with all of the Bengals?
Hope, they don't know what to make of him yet, but they are curious, respectful and cordial, considering he is brand new. He is behaving in similar fashion, all the while ignoring my posturing hissing 3 month old female, who has a Napolean complex.

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I would just like to point out I've tried that line on the parental units a few times when I bring home fosters, but it never works!

He's be-yoo-ti-ful! I know nothing about show cats, I just like his fluffy tail.
Thanks Natalie. I'm not used to seeing a huge feather duster attached permanently to a cat, so Teri and I are very entertained at the moment watching just the tail as he runs behind and around the couch out of sight.

sohni

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Moose McGillicuddy did OK I think. He always seemed to be in the finals ring with my boy. He was a monster in size! I have never seen a MC up close. He was in a pop-up nylon benching cage and he kept rolling it off the edge; once I was trying to hold a pile of papers and the edge of his cage to keep it from hitting the floor. They finally had to prop up chairs in front of his area.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful cat, and that tail is crazy!I understand the tail fascination too. Kitty is a Manx tailess, so when I brought home Holly, the Ocicat, it was so weird seeing a tail floating around. Took me quite awhile to get used to it!

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He looks just like my "missing" maine coon that went missing back in 2005
Some one left the door open, and he never came back!

He sure is a doll. I want him!

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, well - sort of. I really think that my room mates at the time got rid of him. Some one left the door open ( so they say ) and then he just never returned. My room mates do not like cats, sooo - Gee.... wonder what happen!

I loved that guy. He was actually named Zeldaa - I named my newer Zelda after him....