what breed may she be????

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi and welcome to The Cat Site! 

She is gorgeous (and pretty active by the look of the picture)..  

Unless you bought her from a registered breeder, she's a domestic. It's impossible to know anything other than that.

From what I can see, she looks like a silver spotted tabby.  Very beautiful!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Hi and welcome to The Cat Site! 

She is gorgeous (and pretty active by the look of the picture)..  

Unless you bought her from a registered breeder, she's a domestic. It's impossible to know anything other than that.

From what I can see, she looks like a silver spotted tabby.  Very beautiful!
Agree.   But some more, and bigger pics are welcome.  It may not change the diagnose, but it will surely enhance and enrich our enjoyment!   :)

Pretty cat!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmanganello8984

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This her with my daughter Kassadi. The owner told me she was Maine coon but her attitude and demoner is exactly like a Bengal and all the pics I saw of mixed Bengals looked just like her!! I don't care either way but curious too. She loves water every shower I take she is right there with me loves water. Follows me around every where I go too. I leave my daughters car seat by the door and every time I leave she sleeps in it till I get back almost like she is waiting. She can't quite meow yet but she makes this weird noise I have never heard any of my other cats make and she talks to me that way! She also loves pens steals em out ta my purse and takes em in the kitchen under the table its like her own little obstacle course. But she is a huge cuddle bug too sleeps in my arms every night snuggled in my neck with her face on mine........ she loves playing with my five yr old daughter follows her around and steals her toys too. Hope this is helpful and have lots more picsto show too. She has very ddistinct markings hence her name the lines are so thick and dark looks like make up and jewelry.

mycatsinthetub

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's adorable! I used to have a tabby that loved to swim too! I have no idea about your kitty's potential generic pedigree, but she (and your daughter) are so cute!

Sorry I'm not helpful. I don't have enough knowledge of Bengals to make an educated guess. Do you have Bengal breeders close to you? A large population of people with pet Bengals that one may have squeaked through before getting spayed or neutered?

Does your cat have any sparkly hairs?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
 The owner told me she was Maine coon but her attitude and demoner is exactly like a Bengal
No way a MCO.  I would much sooner believe in the Bengal diagnose, at least what the looks alikes concerns.  Although, IF there is some truth in this Maine Coon tale, he cant be anything near a purebred Bengal.

Anyway, you do have a pretty cat and also a pretty dau, who will hopefully be even prettier as she grows up.

She wont compete with the cat in beauty, or diminish his glory, nor vice versa, so we wish them both the best of luck!  :)

kmanganello8984

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you.....they get along great considering how rough my kid can be the cat just goes right back to her. I'm just not seeing the MCO in her either I bought her off Craig's list and the woman assured me she was claiming she had papers and records of shots well when I got there all she had was the cat and a list off shots she wrote down herself. But it was love at first sight so I wasn't leaving without her....

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you'll be bringing him to the vet to be checked over.  The person sounds fairly untrustworthy claiming this was a Maine Coon when it clearly is not.  I would be suspicious that it even was given the vaccinations required.  Anyone can look up online which ones a cat needs at what age.  I'd rather have someone tell me the truth and pay for them myself than be under the impression the cat was protected and then suddenly become ill, or making someone else ill.

Can you ask them for the vet information to double check?

mikeykitteh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow. I am getting ready to post my own cat pictures and your cat and my cat ARE TWINS!

I am getting ready to post pics of my cat Mikey. Please check them out! Our cats are almost identical!

kmanganello8984

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ya She Is Allset Bc Of Me. I Love Her To Death CouldnT Risk Anything Happening To Her.