What breed is your cat?

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

well, since blue is the dilute form of black, i would consider her a tuxie even tho she's not black.
i can't see the 'point' coloration you're referring to, tho - probably because of the size of the pic in your signature. but pointed kittens definitely show up in moggie litters - one of the ferals around my house had a couple a few years ago - she was a brown tabby, but her kittens were blue-points.
She definitely has tuxie markings. FWIW, she's also polydactyl, but I don't think you can see it in her pic, maybe if you look very carefully. The rest of the litter are gray and white tuxedos, too, and polydactyl, but one is a long hair. I've only seen pics, haven't seen them in person, but they sure are cute in the pics, and I bet they're point-colored too.

I think the pic is too small to see the point colors, you have to see her in person to see it. Even in person, it's hard to see. You have to really inspect her fur. The tips of her gray fur is darker that the bottoms.

BTW, Polly was born to a feral mom. Makes you wonder how the point-color genes got into those ferals

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I have American Curls, a rescue apparent purebred Japanese Bobtail, a former tom about the neighborhood blue tabby with white tail tip, and a recent rescue - cream lynx point moggy.
I would love to see a pic of your kitties, have you posted any lately?

I have a wonderful, crazy Tortie and White! I think I would consider her hair medium length....shes a pretty girl!

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I proudly share my place of residence with two grey/white feline catus - a longhair and a shorthair.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I would love to see a pic of your kitties, have you posted any lately?

I have a wonderful, crazy Tortie and White! I think I would consider her hair medium length....shes a pretty girl!
If you go to the nutrition forum, you'll see a pix of Misty