What Breed is this kitty ?

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He looks like a Siamese (if not registered, probably a mix so you should call him a domestic shorthair), somekind of agouti point, hard to say this early (and without seeing his pawpads) chocolate lynx point perhaps, maybe with silver?
Is that a fresh pic or is he older already? He doesn't even look like old enough to be away from his mother. Very very cute though.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow!!!! Is he ever a beautiful, gorgeous kitten. Almost looks like a tiny snow leopard. I haven't a clue what breed. Just very pretty and I think might become a big cat

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Might be a lilac or blue tabby point domestic. Lilac is more fitting to your description of 'beige' lilac is a mushroom-pink colour.
All young kittens eyes are blue, if he's a pointed cat they will remain blue

He's cute and as NorthernGlow said too young to be away from his much yet, so I hope he's still with her, unless it's an older pic of course.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an adorable kiten
His face looks like the huge cats faces

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow does he ever look stoic

His ears aren't very large, so probably not an extreme, or modern siamese, but they are definitely set wide enough for an applehead/mix.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever he is,he is gorgeous!I couldn't resist ,that's for sure!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're going to have to wait 'til he gets a little older to see his final coloring. Right now, I can't even tell whether he's pointed or solid-colored! Looks like something blue or cream, maybe.

Without papers and without any obvious signs of belonging to a specific breed, we just tend to call them "domestic shorthair". Many cats just don't have any breed heritage at all--the generic alley cat or moggy comes in such a wide variety of colors and patterns that you can come up with just about anything!

The color, though--That'll be more obvious once he's a little older.