What breed is my new kitten?

supernuclear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Found this little girl 3 weeks ago curled up by a trash can outside of the movie theater I work at. My roommate is an expert kitty rescuer so I called her and she came up and spent an hour trying to grab her til she finally got stuck in a tree and we plucked her down. I named her Perdita :*)

Anyways, I thought she might be a calico but I'm a little confused as her black patches are actually striped like a tabby whereas all the calico I have seen have had solid black patches.

Here's some photos :3

She is so funny. Purrs like crazy constantly but is also a little spitball. She hisses at her own food.

ellag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she looks like a domestic short hair calico to me. very cute and lucky you found her! she looks to be about 5 weeks old...

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

supernuclear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So little! When I took her to the vet they said about 6 weeks. These photos are from when I first rescued her as they show her fur the best. Here is a recent one

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She does carry the tabby with her too, so techically she is a torbie with white.  But whom cares?  If you prefer to see her as a calico, so do it.   :)

Very pretty girl.  You both were lucky winners, she whom got rescued and got a good home, and you whom got your  adoptive girl to golden up your days and your home.