What breed is my cat?

catscratch809

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I have an around three month old kitten named Vanilla who was born in a farm and not a shelter so unfortunately I don't have papers for her, so i guess the best way for you to know what breed she may be will be to tell you what her parents looks like, sadly I don't have photos of them so I will have to describe them through words

Her dad is a pet cat who belongs to one of my neighbours who comes down the farm atleast once a week for food so I don't have a clear description of him. He is white with ginger blotches and a round face, he is a very quiet, lazy, fat and calm cat who loves food and will run away if you get a bit close to him.

Her mother was born in the farm, she is a tuxedo cat with orange eyes, she also loves food,she hisses but never attacks instead she runs like lightning if you are even a meter away from her, she has a kind of trianglular face and she is fat with kind-of short legs.

Vanilla also has three siblings, her twin brother that looks and behaves almost exactly like their mother who ran to live in the woods after being weaned, Vanilla's week old younger brother/sister who looks almost exactly like her and her younger brother's twin who is a tortoishell.

Vanilla is white with black blotches and a small, kind of round face. She is very playful and even lets strangers pet her, she doesn't like being lifted and sometimes ( rarely nowadays ) likes to rest on my laps. She prefers wet food over dry food ( she rarely ever takes a bit out of dry food ) she always races to her food bowl expecting to be fed when she sees me enter the farm ( which is hilarious ) she is quite curious and can be easily scared . Though she is friendly she can be pretty protective when it comes to her two younger siblings that I don't see any more since the mom decided to hide them.

Sorry there isn't a picture of her, the option wouldn't show up and I just joined this site today, if you have any questions about her appearance or behavior so you have a more clear answer feel free to ask!

jmarieray

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awww, what a sweetie! She looks just like a domestic medium hair tuxedo cat to me. Her black nose is so sweet! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catscratch809

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know right :D! That's a descriptive breed and I can see the simularities they share