What Breed is My Cat

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would also like to know the mixed breed.
I think the guessing on all white cats is almost as difficult as on the blackies.

Also, being a kitten he hasnt grown yet into his adult proportions.   For example these biggish ears - when he has grown up, they will perhaps be just slightly bigger than average, we cant know that yet.  Also, his shorthaired kitten-fuzziness CAN still turn into  long hair.   I have seen such happen, it was like a changeling.

For now, its just to ponder on all the known shorthaired all white cats, to try and find a look alike.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
ps.  What is the color of his eyes?  Does he hear properly?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He has blue/grey eyes I'm not good at that.. his mother was a little fluffy not very long hair .. yip he can hear properly .. very sharp ears..lol. I have to be carfull at the middle of the night if I want to pee.. but he must come after me..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowballmomy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Thats his mother.. she had a really fluffy tail... this is the only pic I could find

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Momma looks shorthair, but with a fluffy tail she must be a medium hair.  Which is really the longhair gene.   At least 50% chance he has this gene too.

Although it needs two to dance tango, ie, to be medium or longhaired, he must get this gene from papa too.