What breed is my cat?

manuel2p

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I have a beautiful cat with golden fur colour and I can't tell what his breed is. He is a crossbreed between a Persian and some European cat, I couldn't say. He has a long, thick coat, but lacks the characteristic shortened muzzle of a Persian purebreed. So could you help me identifying him, please?

Here's some pictures:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hello! I have a beautiful cat with golden fur colour and I can't tell what his breed is. He is a crossbreed between a Persian and some European cat, I couldn't say. He has a long, thick coat, but lacks the characteristic shortened muzzle of a Persian purebreed. So could you help me identifying him, please?
Is it your guess he is a mix with Persian, because of some superficial alikeness?

Or did you got him from a Persian breeder, who told you he had an "accident" between, his Persian female and his European stud? (or vice versa), so now he is selling the result cheap too good homes??

IF so, European is a breed and then we have these two parents: Persian and European.

But if it NOT such a story or similiar, ie good traces of proven parents,

the only we can say he is a red domestic longhair, as MM says.

Now, whatever he is, he IS gorgious!

Good luck!

pichachoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have a lady in our town "a breeder" who also sold her "persian" kittens for cheap because of the mix with a domestic shorthair, after selling 4 of the 6 kittens she sold th erest as "Maine Coon " kittens as they had a M on their forehead.  Yes she is an idiot.

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous!
    He is of the breed I call Big Orange Fluffy Cat which is a most special breed indeed.