What breed is my 11 week old cat?

jj9300

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hes about 11 weeks old. His hair is striped with a lot of scattered black spots. His face has stripes on it too. He doesnt meow but he makes a weird noise and he makes that noise a lot. He is also very friendly towards people and very playful. Any help would be very appreciated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jj9300

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And his rear legs are longer the his front by a little bit. He loves water and his relexes are crazy! Haha hes only 11 weeks and is already tossing around my other cat whose fully grown!

jj9300

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for all the additional messages lol but i didnt get him from a breeder, he was being given away for free along with the other kittens but all the other kittens in the litter were like a dark gray/silver

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
What a cutie. He's a Domestic Shorthair (DSH), no specific breed. His color/pattern is brown tabby and white. It's hard to tell from the position he's sitting, but it could be either a mackerel tabby or classic tabby pattern.

jj9300

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the answer! Hes such a weird little cat haha. Why do you think he makes a weird noise instead of a meow? I cant really explain the noise but it sounds nothing like a meow. It has like a little click in it well not really but something like that