What breed is my 1 y/o female cat?

inaido

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently adopted a beautiful girl a month ago who is absolutely a joy! She is extremely playful, very talkative, and very affectionate. She shows little to no aggression to my older cat. The rest of my family is guessing that she is at least part maine coon, but I am skeptical. She is estimated to be about 1 y/o and she is 12 lbs. She has a tortoiseshell pattern and she has very thick fur. Her ears have slight tufts at the tips and she has little tufts of fur sticking out from her pink paw pads. Her eyes are usually yellow, but they turn green in the sunlight. It would be great if I had some help in guessing her breed! Thank you in advance. All the pictures here are recent (taken the past month).

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is a Dilute Tortoiseshell Domestic Medium Hair. I don't think she looks Maine Coon at all, but she sure is pretty!!! I love that poofy tail and her darling face! Beautiful girl :)

prrrrr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Definitely not maine coon, maine coons are big, have large head and large ears. Her long hair makes her look bigger, but she's still tiny.

I'm not an expert, but I'm surely a catlover!