What Breed Does She Look Like?

Megarrrito

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_1599.PNG
IMG_1605.PNG
IMG_1606.PNG
So I'm curious to see what breed my cat could be. I have a few types that I think she could be, but I have no idea.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Domestic medium hair, black and white... Not so common looks, both the pattern on the face, and also, these shortish legs...

:)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
If she's larger than most cats, she might have some giant breed influence (Siberian, Maine Coon, or Norwegian Forest Cat). She looks so soft!

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How much does she weigh? She looks like a larger size? Other then a Dmh I'm not sure, but she is beautiful!! It's interesting too how long her body is and how short her legs are. She def looks bigger to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Megarrrito

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys!! She's huge, she weighs 18-20lbs right now. I've been thinking she could be a Maine coon mix or a Norwegian mix.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys!! She's huge, she weighs 18-20lbs right now. I've been thinking she could be a Maine coon mix or a Norwegian mix.
I think more likely Maine Coon, she has a rounder face than a Norwegian Forest Cat.

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes I was thinking the same. we just adopted a larger cat who seems very main coon like as well. Beauty girl you have there! We have a few smaller cats but a I am much enjoin the 'hugeness' of our new girl :)

candicew

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh and I was going to mention her feet look much like Willow, our big girl. those long fur in between toes. she has them on all feet.