What breed does my kitty look like?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This is my kitty i would like to know which breed she looks like
I know this is an old tread, but wanted give answer, as you dont manage to load up pics in your new tread.

The kittens has either a so called fever coat, or is a black smoke.  Not easy to know.  Time will clear this up...

Which did it become now 3 years later?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know this is an old tread, but wanted give answer, as you dont manage to load up pics in your new tread.

The kittens has either a so called fever coat, or is a black smoke.  Not easy to know.  Time will clear this up...

Which did it become now 3 years later?
this is her now :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Tx for that info!  I see its a beautiful, very nice black smoke!

dixielandcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful!!! She resembles a doll face Persian![emoji]128522[/emoji] I love her color[emoji]128151[/emoji]

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last edited by a moderator:

dixielandcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Could you take a picture with his face in it? That way I can tell better if he's going to be a long or medium haired cat.

dixielandcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One more question, How old is he?
By the way Congratulations on the new member of your household[emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji]

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is 8 weeks old

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My rule of thumb is if they have tuffs of hair sticking out of their feet on the bottom then they will at least be medium haired (fuzzy) as adults. There's no chance he will be short haired if he has those hairs poking through on the bottom lol.

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much :)

dixielandcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He looks like he has medium length hair. But who knows he could be long haired when he becomes an adult, time will truly tell. He's a handsome boy![emoji]128153[/emoji]
You're female ended up having really long hair. In your opinion does he have the same length/texture fur as her?

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When she was a baby her hair was longer around her face and body but it was really thin, his hair is a bit shorter than her hair was but it is a lot thicker

nicole12

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Gabriel at 7 months. Im not sure if hes medium or long haired bit his tail is really thick. He still has a really high pitched meow, is that normal? His eyes turned out really weird too, they are blue in the middle and a yellowish green in the outer rim. Is there any way to tell his weigth fully grown? He eats and drinks alot of water. So much i had to buy a automated waterer.