What breed does my cat look like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carlypussycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Glad you like him @MServant! He now has a new nickname (he has so many nicknames) "Russian Blouie" ;)

To be fair most cats are fatter than Louie. He weighs in at only 3.9kg. Small but perfectly formed. His energy and athleticism is like a coiled spring. He doesn't like cuddles and can easily prevent you holding him close to your body by pushing with his strong legs haha!

He is often found up high and likes also to jump down from an 8 foot high cupboard onto my stomach during the night - which is, errm, fun (aka terrifying).

Thanks Zed! I'll have a read of that [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you like him @MServant! He now has a new nickname (he has so many nicknames) "Russian Blouie"

To be fair most cats are fatter than Louie. He weighs in at only 3.9kg. Small but perfectly formed. His energy and athleticism is like a coiled spring. He doesn't like cuddles and can easily prevent you holding him close to your body by pushing with his strong legs haha!

He is often found up high and likes also to jump down from an 8 foot high cupboard onto my stomach during the night - which is, errm, fun (aka terrifying).

Thanks Zed! I'll have a read of that [emoji]128077[/emoji]
   Louie sounds a lot like a young Mouse.  
  He was a regular 24/7 pest....  Over the last 3 years he has become more and more of a cuddle-bug and less of a mischief maker but he still has his funny streek and is a great entertainer.  Sleeping more does mean he's prone to piling on the pounds though.  
      This morning was a rare event in my house - a Mouse running over my bed repeatedly, and targetting jumps at my bladder (as all cats seem to know how to do).  
  I know how you feel with the cupboard leaps - Mouse used to use a mantelpiece close to my bed for his dive-bombing sessions.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carlypussycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry MServant I almost missed your last reply! Mouse sounds like a character too :)

Louie has certainly calmed a lot compared to how he was as a kitten up to 2yrs old. He's more content to sit on next door's shed or our bed, and doesn't climb the curtains as often now ;)

He will never ever sit on your lap but is very affectionate when HE chooses - ie. When I'm working he gets on my desk for 100% of my attention for 2 minutes, then he's off again.