What breed am i?

maddocks2379

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, i got a rescue kitten 4 years ago and i have always thought he was a crossbreed with something, and people always comment that he looks odd (nice i know) and i just wondered what other people think. i admit i don't mind if hes just a DSH cat as i still love him

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's red, possibly cinnamon or hot chocolate (my laptop is terrible for colours), orange is not a cat colour
Spotted tabby, with an Oriental type face.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddocks2379

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, thanks for your replies, he is a loud cat, he doesn't constantly meow but he does grumble a lot, especially when hes in trouble and he always has to have the last word. hes very hyperactive, jumping off the walls and barking in the process. He is intellegent (i have taught him a few tricks and i think hes taught me some too
) and is very affectionate.  weirdly hes scared of other cats (except his sister) and won't go outside unless i go with him

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Those characteristics could suggest some oriental blood in him. He does have a very exotic (in the non-exotic-breed sense of the word) look to him.

Welcome to TCS and I hope we'll see you posting on other forums here as well and sharing more pictures and stories about your beautiful cat with us!